Company Registration has closed for the 2017 Career Fair.
The event is open with no charge to all Harvard undergraduate, graduate students, post docs, and faculty. It will be publicized through coverage in local universities, research institutes, and hospitals.
Last year's participants included over 500 job seekers including undergraduate, PhD, MD, and MD/PhD students, as well as postdoctoral fellows and individuals with advanced healthcare/life science degrees from Harvard, MIT, Harvard Medical School and its affiliated institutions, as well as other local universities and institutes.
Registration fee includes:
• Access to the fair for up to 4 company representatives;
• Lunch for company representatives;
• Booth (table and 2 chairs);
• Internet access and power source.
Registration fee does not include:
• Parking (available in the New Research Building Garage for $30/car);
• Exclusive company presentation ($325).
The registration fee is $950 and the deadline is August 22, 2017.
We offer a special rate of $750 for early registration done by July 28, 2017.
Additionally, we invite companies to become a sponsor for this year's career fair.
Career fair sponsorship includes:
• Registration at the annual Harvard Biotech Career Fair;
• Company presentation at the annual Harvard Biotech Career Fair;
• Strong brand visibility on the Harvard Biotech Club website as well as on all of our Career Fair promotional materials;
• Unlimited job postings on the Harvard Biotech Club website and in bulletin emails sent monthly to 7000+ Harvard Biotech Club members.
Finally, we offer the opportunity to advertise in our Career Fair brochure for companies who are unable to attend the fair. The brochures are handed out to each of the registered attendees, and the rate for ad space is $250. If interested, please contact us at email@example.com with your ad.