Call for Top Innovators to present to leading Investors (details below).
GSAS is pleased to announce its sponsorship and invite you to attend New York Venture Summitpresented by youngStartup Ventures.
Special discount. Use discount code "GSASVIP" and receive 10% off the “early bird” rates.
Where Innovation Meets Capital
July 20th & 21st, 2016 | Crowne Plaza | New York City
Come meet, interact and network with more than 500 VCs, Corporate VCs, angel investors, investment bankers and CEOs of early stage and emerging growth companies at the prestigious New York Venture Summit being held on July 20th – 21st , 2016 at the Crowne Plaza in New York City. Whether you’re a startup seeking capital and exposure, or an investor seeking new deals, The New YorkVenture Summit presented by youngStartup Ventures - is the event of the year you won't want to miss. A highly productive venture conference, The New York Venture Summit is dedicated to showcasing VCs, Corporate VCs and angel investors committed to funding early stage and emerging companies. This exclusive summit will feature a distinguished line up of more than 50 Investors on interactive panels; presentations by more than 50 cutting edge companies seeking funding, and high-level networking opportunities.
List of VC Speakers & Judges from 2015 Include:
· Imraan Ahmed, Senior Associate, Radius Ventures
· Logan Bartlett, Associate, Battery Ventures
· Marty Bauer, Managing Director, Iron Yard Ventures
· Gil Beyda, Founder & Managing Partner, Genacast Ventures
· Greg Bohlen, Managing General Partner, Union Grove Venture Partners
· Michael Boshammer, Managing Director, T-Venture
· Todd Breeden, Vice President, StarVest Partners
· Ari Brettman, Associate, Clarus Ventures
· Stanley Buchesky, Partner and Founder, The EdTech Fund
· Carter Caldwell, Principal, Cross Atlantic Capital Partners
· Max Chee, Partner, Millennium Technology Ventures
· Elizabeth Chou, Principal, New Markets Venture Partners
· Daniel Chui, Manager, Verizon Ventures
· Josh Cohen, Managing Partner & Co-founder, City Light Capital
· Tom Costin, Principal, Owl Ventures
· Randall Crowder, Managing Director, TEXO Ventures
· Rajeev Dadoo, Partner, SR One
· Sutian Dong , Senior Associate, First Mark Capital
· Jonathan Drillings, Principal, Comcast Ventures
· Jim Dugan, CEO and Managing Partner, OCA Ventures
· Eliot Durbin, General Partner, Boldstart Ventures
· Imran Eba, Partner, Action Potential Venture Capital
· Rami Elkhatib, General Partner, Acero Capital
· Brad Farkas, Partner and Co-Founder, I-Hatch Ventures
· Rita Ferrandino, Partner, Arc Capital Development
· Allison Goldberg, Managing Director and Vice President, Time Warner Investments
· Jay Goldberg, Senior Managing Director, Hudson Ventures
· Daniel Goldman, Founder, President & CFO, Clean Energy Venture Group
· Henrik Holland , Venture Principal, Shell Technology Ventures
· Sachin Jade, Partner, Klifer Capital
· Douglas Jamison, Managing Director & CEO, Harris & Harris Group
· Aaron Kantoff, Vice President, Apple Tree Partners
· Joe King, Managing Director, DuPont Ventures
· Roman Kikta, Managing Partner, Mobility Ventures
· David Kirkpatrick, Managing Director, SJF Ventures
· Jason Klein, Founder & CEO, OnGrid Ventures
· Sarah Kunst, Venture Partner, Future Perfect Ventures
· Sharon LaDay, Vice President, Macmillan New Ventures
· Lisa Lambert, Managing Director, Intel Capital
· Angela Lee, Founder & CEO, 37 Angels
· Jennifer Lee, Principal, Learn Capital
· Jenny Lefcourt , Partner, Freestyle Capital
· Ross Leimberg, Senior Manager, AbbVie Biotech Ventures
· Jim Logerfo, Partner, Earthrise Capital
· Kyle Lui, Principal, DCM Ventures
· Jiong Ma, Partner, Braemar Energy Ventures
· Jillian Manus, Founder, Structure Capital
· Ezra Mehlman, Vice President, Health Enterprise Partners
· Patricia Nakache, General Partner, Trinity Ventures
· Ann Partlow, Co-founder/Partner, Earthrise Capital
· Amit Patel, Principal, Master Owl Venture
· Ketan Patel, Partner, Fidelity Biosciences
· Alessandro Piol, Partner and Co-founder , AlphaPrime Ventures
· Ulrich Quay, Managing Director, BMI i Ventures
· Gopal Rajaraman , Investment Analyst, Motorola Solutions Venture Capital
· Tom Rand , Managing Partner, Arctern Ventures
· Bill Reinisch, Venture Partner, Paladin Capital
· Aymerik Renard, Director, SanDisk Ventures
· Evan Renov, Partner, Beechwood Ventures
· Lisa Rhoads, Managing Director, Easton Capital
· Steve Sarracino, Founder, Activant Capital Group
· Claus Schmidt, Managing Director, Robert Bosch Venture Capital
· Andrew Schoen, Associate, New Enterprise Associates
· Reese Schroeder, Managing Director, Motorola Solutions Venture Capital
· Tom Segal, Associate, Rethink Education
· Stacey Seltzer, Partner, Aisling Capital
· Clara Sieg, Partner, Revolution Ventures
· Jeremy Sohn, Venture Partner, MPM Capital
· Blake Stevens, Senior Associate, Harris & Harris Group
· Alicia Syrett, Founder & CEO, Pantegrion Capital LLC
· Bruce Taragin, General Partner, Blumberg Capital
· Sebastian Titz, Managing Partner, 3M New Ventures
· Alana Tung, Associate, Time Warner Investments
· Claude Vachet, Managing Partner, Cycle Capital Management
· Nic Wetzler, Associate, Augment Ventures
· Lisa Wu, Vice President, Norwest Venture Partners
· Greg Zaic, General Partner, Nexus Medical & Technology Capital
· Tianxiang Zhuo, Managing Partner, Karlin Ventures
· Alex Zisson, Partner, Thomas, McNerney & Partners
· Chris Zock, Vice President, Sandbox Industries
· Seth Zuckerman, Senior Associate, Safeguard Scientifics
GSAS has made special arrangement for our network to receive a special discount of 10% off the existing"early bird" rates.
To Register now and receive the special discount as well as take advantage of the "Early bird" discount rate, use the link below and enter discount code "GSASVIP”: http://bit.ly/1XqDcFH
In addition to providing access to leading Investors, the conference will feature more than 50 pre-screened early stage companies seeking capital, and hardcore networking.
This conference will be attended by the best people in the industry. Please register early to avoid disappointment.
Call for TOP INNOVATORS!
Get Noticed > Get Funded > Grow Faster
A select group of more than 50 Top Innovators from the Technology, Life Sciences/Healthcare, CleanTech and Edtech sectors will be chosen to present their breakthrough investment opportunities to an exclusive audience of Venture Capitalists, Private Investors, Investment Bankers, Corporate Investors, and Strategic Partners.
Apply to Present / Nominate a company:
For more information or to be considered for one of the Top Innovator slots click here.
If you are a seed stage company seeking angel funding of less than $1M (and have raised less than $300,000) click here to apply for our Seed stage track sponsored by the National Science Foundation.
REGISTER NOW and Save!!
FEES: "Early bird" registration Savings Available for a limited time! Use Promotional code "GSASVIP" and receive an extra 10% off.
Entrepreneurs: Regular: $395 | At the Door: $790
Investors: Regular: $495 | At the Door: $990)
Service Providers: Regular: $695 | At the Door: $1,390)
Special Thanks to our Sponsors & Industry Partners:
Goodwin Procter LLP, Sheppard Mullin, Pepper Hamilton LLP, National Science Foundation, Morgan Lewis, Mongotel, Motorola Solutions Venture Capital, Robert Bosch Venture Capital, Center for Israeli Innovation, Shufflrr, Arizona Bioindustry Association, National Venture Capital Association, FreeMind, Indiana Health Industry Forum, Angel Resource Institute, Association of Cleantech Incubators of New England, Startup One Stop, Silicon Valley Startup Incubation and Acceleration, Business Innovation & Growth, GSAS Harvard Biotech Club, and Women's Startup Lab..
GSAS Harvard Biotech Club & youngStartup Ventures
To inquire about group rates, register by phone or for more information contact:
youngStartup Ventures at 212.202.1002