Tuesday, December 8
3:00-6:00pm (reception at 5:00pm)
Northwest Building – Room B103
52 Oxford St., Cambridge, MA (map)
Opportunities abound for PhDs in emerging companies! This event will feature a series of interactive panel discussions with Ph.D. professionals who are enjoying successful careers at innovative companies. Panelists will share their stories and offer insights into making the transition from academia to the start-up world. Take this opportunity to connect with these individuals and to learn practical approaches to landing a job and building a fulfilling career in emerging companies.
· Building a Post-PhD Career Path
· Life Inside an Emerging Company
· Navigating the Job Search and Getting Hired
· Sandra Glucksmann PhD, Chief Operating Officer, Editas Medicine
· David Edwards, PhD, CEO, Quantum Designs
· Cristian Samper, PhD, President & CEO Wildlife Conservation Society
· Kathryn Kosuda, PhD, Co-Founder, VP Research & Development, Vaxess Technologies
· Teppo Jouttenus, PhD, Director of Alliances, Outlearn
· Trevor Parsons, PhD, Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer, Logentries
· Chip Clark, CEO, Genocea
· Amy Schulman, CEO Arsia and Lyndra, Polaris Venture Partner, Harvard Faculty
· Patrick Marshall, Co-Founder and Chief Business Officer, StratAcuity
Space is limited - Please register HERE.
Questions? Please contact Stephen Kargère.
Sponsored by Mike Smith, Edgerley Family Dean of the Faculty of Arts and Sciences, in collaboration with Polaris Partners.