KSQ Therapeutics, Inc. has immediate openings for a Senior Scientist: Immuno-
Oncology position in Cambridge, MA.
Founded by pre-eminent scientific leaders and located in the biotech hub of Cambridge MA, KSQ Therapeutics, Inc. is a drug discovery company employing cutting-edge CRISPR-based functional genomics technology to identify novel pathways and targets involved in oncology and immuno-oncology. We are looking for driven individuals who want to contribute to our fast growing company as a member of the founding scientific team. KSQ is backed by Flagship Ventures and Polaris Partners, two of the premier life science venture capital funds with over 30 years combined experience in launching and growing new biotechs.
KSQ Therapeutics, Inc. is seeking an exceptional, innovative and highly motivated Senior Scientist:
Immuno-Oncology to apply functional genomics towards the identification, characterization and intervention of immune system targets. As part of the founding team of scientists at KSQ, this individual will oversee the development of in vitro and in vivo tumor models used to identify, validate and characterize novel immunological pathways. This position will further our understanding of how immunology can be applied for the benefit of patients, and will join a dynamic, enthusiastic, highly interdisciplinary, and collaborative team.
• PhD with a postdoctoral fellowship in immunology or oncology with a focus on tumor immunology in vivo models is required
• 0-3 years of experience in an industrial setting with a focus in vivo tumor immunology models a plus
• Experience managing scientists
• Demonstrated expertise and a track record of success in tumor immunology research
• Proficiency in a wide range of in vivo immunological laboratory techniques
• A track record of communicating scientific concepts and strategies effectively, including a publication record in top-tier, peer reviewed journals
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to work across functions, and within academic and industry collaborations
• Ability to think critically and creatively as part of a fast-paced research team.
• Commitment to quality, attention to detail, and team player mentality is a must.
• Implementation and oversight of in vitro and in vivo tumor models to identify and characterize novel targets
• Be part of the internal and external science community
• Contribute to external collaborations
• Develop and deliver scientific presentations and reports
• Function as part of an interdisciplinary team contributing to the design and execution of experiments in support our research activities and project goals
• Participate in various aspects of this new company from building out the capabilities to contributing to generating data in a fast and efficient manner
A competitive overall compensation package including: competitive base salary, bonus potential
and stock options.
To learn more about this exciting career opportunity, please submit your resume and background information in confidence to KSQJobs@ksqtx.com.