Positions Available on Executive Board
Managing Directors (3 available positions)
1. Interact closely with teams and set goals and deadlines for the teams to reach
2. Organize design reviews with mentors with relevant skill sets (1-2 per semester)
3. Ensure that teams are prepared for Demo Day ( final presentations of projects in April)
Directors of Education (1 available positions)
1. Connect with local faculty, physicians, and business to create a network of mentors for teams to reach out to.
2. Work with Design Review Chairs to connect teams with appropriate mentors from network.
3. Organize chapter-wide informational seminars with representatives from local companies and labs.
Directors of Business Development (1 available positions)
1. Look into possible funding opportunities for Sling Health Boston and individual teams
2. Determine budget for overall chapter events and each team.
Legal Chair (1 available position)
1. Assist with any legal matters that teams or Sling Health Boston may come across including patents, insurance, and intellectual property.
Sling Health brings together students, faculty, staff, and local entrepreneurs to tackle unmet needs in healthcare delivery and clinical medicine. The incubator is seeking applications from individual students and teams of students to participate in this year’s competition, as well as helping start-up teams recruit talented students who want to experience start-up culture.
Last year, we have three successful start-up teams coming out from our program, who were connected to a network of like-minded entrepreneurs for support and mentorship.
This year, Sling Health Boston chapter keeps looking for talented students and professionals who are passionate about biomedical technology and entrepreneurship to be on the executive board. Description of executive board positions is included in the email attachment (the number of opening for each position may change).
Please fill out the application by the deadline of September 27, 2018. The application link: